Log in to the AIHC Member Only Area to access a series of Scholarship One Pagers. Topics include:
- Effective Scholarly Writing: Keys to Publication of Collaborative Research
- Planning Professional Advancement/Promotion and Tenure
- How to Write a Professional Profile To Showcase Interprofessional Work
- Developing Collaboration in Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice
- Incorporating an Interprofessional Health Experience During the Clinical Clerkship
- Interprofessional Journal Editor Tips
- Starting an IPE Student Interest Group
Scholarship Committee: Community of practice to support generation of scholarship along the continuum; facilitate specific scholarly activities; promote and select national IPE awards
- Establish and document processes and procedures for the Committee that are consistent with Revised AIHC Process document - include setting staggered terms for first cohort of committee members
- Develop and implement programming to enhance AIHC visibility and membership engagement in scholarship through programming at Nexus Summit and Collaborating Across Borders conferences and in other venues
- Develop and deliver 2 webinars.
- Develop short-term and long-term plan to build and enhance a community of practice around IPE scholarship.
- Collaborate with other Committees to continue to develop and promote IPE Scholarship through awards, communications, and membership engagement.
- Communicate and represent AIHC scholarship efforts to external audiences.
- Evaluate effectiveness of LinkedIn AIHC Scholarship community toward meeting AIHC member needs; Identify alternatives as AIHC/National Center branding process is implemented.